Renko® Rubber Canada Inc. - Quality Sealing Systems and Molded Products
Concrete & PVC Pipe Gaskets Injection Molded Products
Seals for PVC Sewer Pipes
These products are provided for us and / or sold in the market for a series of servicing and production work in waste water, tap water, agricultural water and consumption resources. Various products for different applications are provided to our customers for piping and transportation systems. Each application is handled specifically as part of field solution principles and application specific gaskets are manufactured as per specifications.
Renko Rubber is aware of the fact that insufficient insulation during transportation of liquids by means of concrete pipes, water channels and ditches will cause mass losses and such leakage will create serious health and environmental problems. Our seals will help eliminate these problems.
Integrated Cement Pipe Seals
Our seals are used to bridge the gap between two cement pipes. They ensure a tight fitting and a perfect seal, eliminating even the slightest chance of any leakage. Being integrated into the cement pipe during curing, this ensures that there will be no delaminating between the rubber seal and the cement pipe.
Our concrete pipe gaskets are designed with ease of installation in mind, longivity and quality; they come pre-lubricated and made of resilient high quality rubber.
Using our concrete pipe gaskets to seal your systems will enable you to reach your watertight specifications. They can be manufactured for all sizes of round, elliptical and arch pipes.
By using our gaskets, we can also help provide watertight sealing with either a confined groover or a double shoulder joint design.
Your limits are our limits, we can also provide gaskets for water-tight sealing of single off-set jointed,manholes, culverts and concrete pipes.
• Washing machine connection elements
• Washing machine connection gaskets
• Washing machine insulation gaskets
• Dish washer connection elements
• Dish washer insulation gaskets
• Freezer fan engine shock absorber rubbers
• Vacuum Cleaner insulation gaskets
• Water drainage pipes
• Pump reservoir heater pipes
• Engine wedge rubbers
• Boiler gaskets
• Ventilation pipe groups
• Compressor rubbers
• Detergent box hose groups
• Integrated concrete pipe gaskets
• Gasketed Sewer Pipes
• Corrugated pipe insulation gaskets
• Trapeze irrigation channel gaskets
• Channel gaskets
• Drip irrigation insulation gaskets
• Coupling pipe insulation gaskets
• Prefabricated insulation gaskets
• Roof Insulation gaskets
• Board gaskets
• Ladder rubbers
• Natural gas boiler diaphragm gaskets
• Trailer coils
• Suction gaskets
• Clamp gaskets
• High-way gaskets